EXPOSITION INTERNATIONALE D’AQUARELLE
International Watercolor Exhibition
ALBI FRANCE 20-23 October 2020
HCMC VIETNAM December 15-20, 2020
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE
The picture can heal wounds and help patients recover. Artists from all over the world would like to bring the best to life. Therefore, IWS Art Santé collaborates with the city of Albi, Institut Sante and IWS Globe to organize an "International exhibition of watercolors" in Albi, France, from 20 to 23 October 2020. In particular, IWS Art & Santé collaborates with the Vietnam watercolor gallery (VWAG) and IWS Vietnam will present the top 50 paintings at the VWAG gallery in Ho Chi Minh city from December 15 to 20, 2020.
- The event is open to local and international artists aged 16 and over.
- Each artist presents 1 work of the following sizes: 28x38cm or 38x56cm (vertical or horizontal).
- Technique: any traditional watercolour work (at least 90% in watercolour) that has been done on paper for the past 2 years and has not been exhibited before.
- Subject: free.
- Collages, pastels, digital images are NOT accepted. No works from master classes, copies or likenesses of works by another artist, including a published source or link that does not belong to the artist.
- You can participate by sending an application via the leader of the IVS of Russia by e-mail: email@example.com
The email must contain a photo of the painting and the participant's profile. The size of each image must be between 2 and 3 MB, no less and no more than required. All images must be named in the following angiic format:
Country_ name of the artist_ name of the picture_size_ year_ Price.jpg
The application must be sent by 05.07.2020.
- Participation in the exhibition: All the selected paintings will be displayed in the French gallery in October and the 50 best paintings in Vietnam in December.
- Only participation in the catalog: artists who are not selected for the exhibition, but their works are acceptable, will be selected by the jury to participate in the catalog. Photos of the paintings will be printed in the catalog along with information about the artist. Artists will be sent confirmation of participation by email.
PARTICIPATION FEE AND PAYMENT
- There is no fee for submitting applications.
- Accepted artists must pay the participation fee through the IWS Manager by 30.07.2020. The cost of participation includes the return of paintings and certificates, DOES not include the delivery of the catalog. Artists will pay for the catalog delivery themselves. Entrance to the exhibition opening is free for all participants.
1) for participation in the exhibition: 85 euros
2) only for participation in the catalog: 45 euros
FRAME, CATALOG, CERTIFICATE
All selected paintings will be displayed in a gallery with standard wooden frames. Each artist (both exhibition participant and catalog participant) will have a copy of the international standard catalog, which will include all photos of paintings by selected artists, and a certificate of participation.
The list of awards will be detailed when the final list is announced.
PICTURE OF THE RECEIPT AND RETURN
Paintings must be delivered to France before 30.08.2020
Paintings and certificates of IWS members and individuals from each country will be sent back to the head of the country after the exhibition.
The organizers do not return to individuals under any circumstances, except for one artist from the participating country. The catalog will also be delivered to IWS leaders on request with an international delivery fee of 28 euros each.
- Day 1: greeting artists, visiting the city.
- Day 2: Demonstration at the health Association for hearing impaired patients.
- Day 3: Opening and Demonstration.
- Day 4: Visit the castle of the famous French artist Bernard Bistes and draw a long picture.
- Day 5: Free time for shopping..
The final program will be reviewed and detailed by the end of June.
All paintings will be put up for sale. The Commission rate will be indicated in the ad for the next step.
Artists are encouraged to buy their own insurance for paintings. The organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage in any way.
Application deadline: July 5, 2020
• Dimensions: 28x38 cm or 38x56 cm (vertical or horizontal).
• File name: Country_Artist name_Painting title_Size_ Year_Price
• Image resolution: 2-3 MB
• IWS Russia email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Results: July 10, 2020
Payment: until July 30, 2020
Arrival of paintings: until August 30, 2020 (the picture was sent without a frame)
Plein air trip: October 19-23, 2020
Presentation: free of charge
Return of paintings: free of charge
Participation in the exhibition: 85 euros
Participation only in the catalog: 45 euros
Catalog delivery(1 book): 28 euros (EMS delivery)
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
The "Episcopal city of Albi" was classified as a world heritage site in July 2010. It consists of the Cathedral of Saint-Cecile, the Palace of Berby, which houses the Museum of Toulouse-Lautrec, the Church of Saint-Salvi and its monastery, Pont-Vieux, and the banks of the Tarn between Pont-stare and the railway bridge.
See the questionnaire below