RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Application deadlines from March 7 to May 15, 2020.
- Watercolor painters from Belarus, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania over 18 years old are invited to participate.
- Theme is free
- Size 38x56 cm or 56x38 cm
- Only original works of art executed by watercolor paints on paper from 2019 to 2020 are accepted. Reproductions, as well as works from master classes, copies and interpretations of other people's artworks are not accepted.
- Each participant can submit only one entry.
- The original work should not differ from the photo sent for selection. Otherwise, the work will be disqualified.
- The photo of the work should be 3-5 MB with a resolution of at least 300DPI in JPG format, file name COUNTRY_AUTHOR_TITLE_SIZE_YEAR
- Attention! The image should contain only a photo of the artwork itself, cropped, without a mat or background.
- You should send your entry from March 7 to May 15, 2020 up to 00:00 email@example.com or through the IWS leader in your country. Your entry should consist of a photo of the work and the completed registration form, as well as the author's photo. Subject: Exhibition_Minsk_2020
- By sending an application for participation in the exhibition, you agree to the use of the image of your work for the advertising purposes of the festival
- Works at the exhibition will not be sold. But if there is a buyer, we will provide him with the contact of the author. The author will be able to sell the work after the end of the exhibition.
- We will announce the selection results on May 20, 2020
- The cost of participation (in the case of the selection of your work)
40 euros for belarussians
55 euros for foreign artists (the price includes sending works back to IWS Leader of your country)
- All exhibitors will receive a certificate of participation and booklet of the fest.
Online Competition - March 7 - April 15, 2020
The results of Contest - April 20, 2020
Selection for the exhibition - March 7 - May 15, 2020
The results of selection - May 20, 2020
Payment for participation in the exhibition and work submission May 21 - June 7
Festival Opening and Award Ceremony - September 4, 2020
Festival dates - September 4-6, 2020
Exhibition dates - September 4-20, 2020